- Realtor®, PME, RCC, CNHS, SFR
- Consistent Top-Producing Agent
- FULL TIME and Licensed Since 2005
- Listing Agent and Buyer’s Agent
- 25 years experience in Marketing and Sales
- National Association of Realtors
- Illinois Association of Realtors
- Kankakee-Iroquois-Ford Association of Realtors
- Named Best of the Best since 2006
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Proudly Serving United States Veterans and Their Families
Kankakee Community College, studied computer technology, business management, and marketing.
Pathways to Success, Dale Carnegie Six Week Course
Illinois Licensed Real Estate Agent, 45 Hour Course
Fast Start Sales Training, 18 Hour Course, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Dennis Walsh & Associates, Inc. – New Home Sales Training
- Residential Construction – covering materials, methods, terminology and details of residential construction – Certificate of Completion 2007
- New Home Specialist – New Home Sales Training for Success in All Areas of New Home Sales & Marketing – Certificate of Completion 2007
- These courses are recognized as two of the very best ever offered in real estate. The training covered architectural design and planning, blueprint reading, topography, building site design, evaluating quality construction, materials, methods, construction terminology and scheduling.
- 30 hours of interactive computer-based course work and a required 90% or better score on the certification tests.
Short Sale & Foreclosure Certification – 2010 For many real estate professionals, short sales and foreclosures are the new “traditional” real estate transaction. Knowing how to help sellers maneuver the complexities of short sales as well as help buyers pursue short sale and foreclosure opportunities are not merely good skills to have in today’s market — they are critical. And while short sales and foreclosures are not for the faint of heart, agents with the proper tools and training can use these specialty areas to build their business for the long term. REALTORS® with the SFR certification can be a trusted resource for short sales and foreclosures.
Pre-Foreclosure Specialist Certification – 2010 With this certification, I am equipped to serve distressed homeowners and their lenders with confidence and skill. The PSC designation is recognized throughout the industry as the mark of pre-foreclosure expertise.
Institute for Luxury Home Marketing – 2014 Recognized as the mark of accomplishment in luxury markets around the world, the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) designation assures affluent buyers and sellers that the agents who have earned it have the knowledge, experience, competence, and confidence they require.
Professional Affiliations: National Association of Realtors Illinois Association of Realtors Kankakee County Association of Realtors
Designations: REALTOR, PME, RCC, CNHS, SFR
Awards and Recognition Best of the Best, every year since 2006
- Past Bradley Elementary School PTA Treasurer
- Past Kankakee High School Business Academy Mentor
- Past Bourbonnais Friendship Festival Committee Member
- Past Kankakee Junior League Member
- Past Easter Seals Telethon Volunteer
- Past member of the Bradley Elementary Parent Advisory Committee
- Past member of the Bradley Elementary Child Safety Committee